Relevant to: Buyers
Navigation tree: Transactions > Deliveries > New Delivery
There are two methods to create a delivery onto an Ex-Farm contract:
- A Storage delivery, created by a Site Operator who uses the AgriDigital platform (please see Delivering onto an ExFarm Contract - Storage Delivery
- A Transactions delivery, created by a Buyer at a Site Operator who doesn't use the AgriDigital platform (detailed below)
When there is an existing ExFarm contract in place, a Buyer can deliver to a Site Operator and the delivery can be allocated against the contract and have the ExFarm delivery settled.
To do this, please follow these steps:
- Navigate to the New Delivery form
- With the Delivery type of "Transaction (contract)" selected, click on the drop-down menu under "Contract number"
- Select the relevant ExFarm contract
- After you make your selection, the form will then expand to display relevant fields awaiting data entry
This will create a purchase delivery, that the grower will also be able to see, and will be the delivery that is valued and paid.