Relevant to: Buyers
Navigation tree: Transactions > Deliveries
The AgriDigital platform allows you to record your Deliveries onto Contracts even if the delivery is made to a site that doesn't use AgriDigital (e.g. a Graincorp site). In these cases, the Buyer will create the Delivery form, instead of the Site Operator (as is done for AgriDigital sites). To create Buyer Deliveries onto Contracts please follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Deliveries feature of the Transactions module in the navigation panel
- You will now be viewing the Deliveries list table. Click on the green "New Delivery" button in the top right hand corner
- Delivery type will be set to "Transaction (Contract)". Select the appropriate Season, Commodity and Contract number
- After selecting a Contract number the form will expand to provide fields for Destination information. Fill out Destination information, noting that Quantity indicates Gross weight
- Enter any Freight information or Other comments and then click "Create Delivery"