Relevant to: Growers
Navigation tree: Transactions > Deliveries > Transfer OR Transactions > Contracts > Contract Details > Transfer
You are able to transfer Warehoused deliveries onto your existing contracts available in AgriDigital.
Note: If you need to transfer to a buyer where the contract is NOT available in AgriDigital, you should read the article Growers transferring warehouse deliveries to a contract created outside AgriDigital.
There are two paths to transfer deliveries onto a contract that's available in AgriDigital:
Firstly via the Contract details: When viewing the contract details, click the green “New Transfer” button in the top right-hand corner. This path will pre-populate the transfer form with the contract details.
Or via the Delivery List: When viewing the list of your deliveries, click the green “New Transfer” button in the top right-hand corner. This path will require you to fill in the details of the contract into the transfer form.
Once you are viewing the Transfer screen you should then:
- Select the appropriate Commodity, Season, Buyer and contract reference
- You will now see all deliveries related to the selected contract. To transfer one or more of these deliveries to your contract, click the check box adjacent to the delivery/ies you desire to transfer. If the delivery if greyed out refer to this article for more details.
- As you select deliveries, their sum will be displayed in the bottom-hand corner, next to “Total Selected Quantity”. Below this is the “Remaining Contract Quantity”, which is the original contract quantity minus any delivery quantities with a tick in their checkbox. Should the total quantity of the deliveries you have selected for transfer exceed the maximum quantity of the contract, the Remaining Contract Quantity will turn red and be negative. Whilst this quantity is red you will be unable to complete this transfer and you will need to select a different combination of deliveries, with a smaller total delivery quantity
- After checking all the deliveries you wish to transfer to the contract, click the “Transfer Deliveries” button at the bottom of the screen
- You will be then prompted to confirm that you are sure you would like to proceed with the transfer, click ok
You will now see the deliveries status update to "Transferred" and the contract status will either be "In Progress" or "Complete" (if you have met the minimum quality tolerance).
If you make a mistake with your transfers, please contact the buyer you have made the transfer to directly to rectify the mistake.