Relevant to: Growers
Navigation tree: Transactions > Deliveries > Transfer
You are able to transfer Warehoused deliveries to buyers who do not have an available contract in AgriDigital to transfer onto. This scenario can be due to the simple fact that the storage provider has implemented AgriDigital but the buyer you have sold to is not yet adding their contracts to AgriDigital.
Note: If you need to transfer to a buyer where there is a contract available in AgriDigital, you should read the article Growers transferring warehouse deliveries to a contract created inside AgriDigital.
To perform a transfer to a buyer all you need to do is:
- Navigate to the Transactions Delivery list and click the green “New Transfer” button in the top right-hand corner, this will take you to the transfer screen
- Then Select the appropriate Commodity, Season, Buyer and enter your reference number (e.g. there may be a reference number on the contract, which was created outside AgriDigital and you may wish to use this)
- You will now see all deliveries available to transfer matching these parameters. To transfer one or more of these deliveries, click the check box adjacent to the delivery/ies you desire to transfer (n.b. you can enter a portion of the delivery amount e.g. if you delivered 25mt but only want to transfer 10mt, simply enter this in the number field and AgriDigital will split this delivery for you)
- As you select deliveries, their sum will be displayed in the bottom-hand corner, next to “Total Selected Quantity”
- After checking all the deliveries you wish to transfer to the contract, click the “Transfer Deliveries” button at the bottom of the screen
- You will be then prompted to confirm that you are sure you would like to proceed with the transfer, click ok
You will now see the deliveries status update to "Transferred".
If you make a mistake with your transfers, please contact the buyer you have made the transfer to directly to rectify the mistake.