In order to sell your product, you will need to get in contact with a buyer at the site where your commodity is warehoused. Once you have reached an agreement on the price and terms of sale, the buyer will then create a contract on AgriDigital that you can transfer your warehoused deliveries to. Should you have any questions as to how to transfer your warehoused deliveries, then refer to our article here.
Articles in this section
- What are the Modules in AgriDigital
- What commodities does AgriDigital support
- What is the AgriDigital Platform
- Who can use AgriDigital?
- Why can't I find AgriDigital on Google Play/Apple App store?
- Does AgriDigital handle all types of deliveries?
- I've stored my grain at a site operator location and wish to sell it. How do I do this?
- How do I know when I'll get paid?