Relevant to: Buyers
Navigation tree: Settings > Account > File Upload
To upload a Delivery File*, please follow these steps:
- Navigate to Settings > Account > File Upload
- Select the file type (that is, which Bulk handler sent you the delivery file) you wish to upload from the drop-down menu. For more information on what delivery file types AgriDigital currently supports please see the article What Delivery File types does AgriDigital support?
- Click the Choose File button to select the delivery file from its location on your computer
- Click the green Upload button.
You will soon receive an email to confirm the file upload. If there are any issues with your delivery file the email will include an error text file which you can use to determine any changes you may need to make before re-uploading. Refer to Troubleshooting a Failed Delivery File Upload for further assistance on this.
Note: Do not re-upload your file until you have received a confirmation email from AgriDigital, as this may cause a "Duplicate delivery reference" error.
What does your delivery look like once it has been uploaded?
- For Contract delivery uploads: After uploading your delivery file, your deliveries will be processed in AgriDigital and should soon be viewable in the Deliveries list, in the Transactions module.
- For Cash delivery uploads: AgriDigital will create both a contract and a delivery for the transaction. You will see a Cash Contract in the Contract list in the Transactions module containing the cash price used in the delivery file. You will also see a Cash Delivery in the Deliveries list, in the Transactions module.
Things to consider when uploading:
For all delivery types:
- If the user specifies a 'Delivery no', the system will check for duplicates and will prevent duplicate deliveries from being uploaded.
- If the user does not specify a 'Delivery no', the system will upload the deliveries without checking for duplicates.
- Anything contained within fields that are indicated as 'n/a' on The AgriDigital Delivery File Upload Guidance Document will be disregarded by the system.
- The system currently only handles the 'Add' action type, not 'Delete' or 'Edit'.
- Field name headings in the upload csv can be in any order and are not case sensitive.
* n.b. The Delivery File is regularly referred to as The Acquisition File, a term used by Graincorp. For consistency, we have chosen to use the term Delivery File throughout our Knowledge Base articles.