Relevant to: Buyers
Navigation tree: Settings > Account > File Upload
AgriDigital has functionality allowing you to upload delivery acquisition files, containing deliveries to other Bulk storage handlers. AgriDigital currently supports file uploads from:
- GrainCorp sites – GrainCorp acquisition files can be uploaded
- Emerald sites – Emerald acquisition files can be uploaded
- Viterra sites – Viterra acquisition files can be uploaded
- Other non-AgriDigital sites – acquisition details for all sites, besides those listed above, will need to be entered into an AgriDigital acquisition sheet, attached at bottom (currently filled with example data - please delete data (maintaining column headings) to use this template)
To upload an acquisition file, please follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Account feature of the Settings module on the Navigation panel. Click on the File upload tab
- Select the File type (that is, which Bulk handler sent you this acquisition file) from the drop-down menu
- Click the Choose file button to select the acquisition file from its location on your computer
- Click the green Upload button
After uploading your acquisition file, your deliveries will be processed in AgriDigital and should soon be viewable in the Deliveries list table, in the Transactions module.
For an explanation of the AgriDigital acquisition file format, please refer to Bulk Acquisition file format - AgriDigital format.