Relevant to: Buyers / Site Operators / Growers
Navigation tree: Transactions/Storage > Deliveries > Delivery details > Options > Reverse delivery
Users can reverse deliveries off a contract where the delivery meets the following conditions:
- The Delivery is not associated with a payment or invoice.
If a delivery meets the above conditions, it can be reversed by following these steps:
- Navigate to the delivery details screen
- Click options in the top right-hand corner of the screen, then click "Reverse delivery".
After confirming a reversal action, the delivery transfer will be reversed and this will result in:
- The delivery state will update to "In Progress"
- One of the compulsory data fields will be removed to ensure the delivery doesn't re-complete. This data will then be noted in the "notes" section at the bottom of the delivery to ensure you can input the same data for that field as before.
- The transfer date will be reset.
- The owner may incur additional warehouse/storage charges if the original transfer was completed prior to the start of the current calendar month.
- The associated delivery value, adjustments deductions will all be deleted
- The contract/order remaining quantity will be updated to exclude this delivery
- The owner's inventory matching the site/grade/season will be debited by the shrunk amount of the delivery
- The Site Operator’s matching shrink bin segregation will be debited and the matching deliveries bin segregation credited with the shrink amount
Note: If the relevant delivery is a buyer delivery, only the purchaser/receiving party can make the reversal. For further information see who can reverse deliveries.