Relevant to: Buyers / Site Operators / Growers
Navigation tree: Transactions/Storage > Deliveries > Delivery details > Options > Reverse delivery
Users can reverse deliveries off a contract where the delivery meets the following conditions:
- The Delivery is not associated with a payment or invoice.
Where a delivery meets the above conditions, it can be reversed by following these steps:
- Navigate to the delivery details screen
- Click options in the top right-hand corner of the screen, then click "Reverse delivery".
After confirming a reversal action, the delivery transfer will be reversed and this will result in:
- The delivery state will update to "In Progress"
- One of the compulsory data fields will be removed to ensure the delivery doesn't re-complete. This data will then be noted in the "notes" section at the bottom of the delivery to ensure you can input the same data for that field as before.
- The transfer date will be reset.
- The owner may incur additional warehouse/storage charges if the original transfer was completed prior to the start of the current calendar month.
- The associated delivery value, adjustments deductions will all be deleted
- The contract/order remaining quantity will be updated to exclude this delivery
- The owner's inventory matching the site/grade/season will be debited by the shrunk amount of the delivery
- The Site Operator’s matching shrink bin segregation will be debited and the matching deliveries bin segregation credited with the shrink amount
For further information see the article on who can reverse deliveries.