Relevant to: Site Operators
Navigation tree: Storage > Deliveries > New Delivery > Grower Receival (Cash) > Cash Price
Growers delivering onto a cash price can select available cash prices, from all available buyers, at the point of delivery. To select a cash price, follow these simple steps:
- Navigate to the Deliveries feature of the Storage module on the Navigation panel
- Click the green "New delivery" button in the top right-hand corner
- Set type to "Grower Receival (Cash)"
- In the "Commodity" details section, select a commodity grade
- Click on the drop-down menu in the "Cash Price" field to choose from available cash prices. Cash prices that have been posted with a maximum quantity will also show a remaining quantity in the drop-down menu.
If you are unable to see a cash price for the specific grower, this may be due to that buyer not having a relationship via NGR with that grower NGR. In this event, the buyer will need to add that growers NGR to their NGR account and then sync across to AgriDigital (via the buyer's settings > transactions > customers).