Relevant to: Buyers
Navigation tree: Transactions > Inventory > New Transfer
A buyer can transfer inventory onto a sales contract when the contract's price basis is one of the following: FIS Site, FIS Port, or Track.
To perform a transfer, execute the instructions below:
- Navigate to the Contracts feature within the Transactions module and select the relevant sale contract. Now, select the green "Transfer inventory" button on the top right of the screen.
- Alternatively, navigate to the Inventory Screen in the Transactions module and provide the details for a particular contract by entering the Commodity, Season, Buyer and Contract number.
- If the contract was created outside of AgriDigital, the user will be prompted to input a reference number, any unique string that can be used to identify the contract, instead of a contract number.
- Once you have entered the appropriate details, you will see all inventories available to transfer and their different parameters (e.g. location, grade, quantity etc).
- To transfer one or more of these inventory deliveries, click the check box adjacent to the delivery/ies you desire to transfer and then select the Transfer Date. The Transfer Date will be the date of movement of the inventory and can be backdated to a past movement date. Their sum will be displayed in the bottom right-hand corner, next to “Total Selected Quantity”.
- Note that:
- A user can edit the quantity transferred for each selection, and
- If the site has average quality information for oilseeds you'll be able to view it OR if the site average information is not available, you'll be able to enter it in.
- After checking all the inventory deliveries you wish to transfer to the contract, click the “Transfer Inventories” button at the bottom of the screen
- Select 'Yes, transfer inventories'.
You will now see this in the Transactions Deliveries list, with a delivery status of 'Transferred'.
If you make a mistake with your transfers, please contact the buyer you have made the transfer to directly to rectify the mistake.