Relevant to: Buyers
Navigation tree: Transactions > Inventory > New Transfer
You are able to transfer deliveries from your inventory to buyers who do not have an available contract in AgriDigital to transfer onto. This scenario can be due to the simple fact that the storage provider has implemented AgriDigital but the buyer you have sold to is not yet adding their contracts to AgriDigital.
Note: If you need to transfer to a buyer where there is a contract available in AgriDigital, you should read the article Buyers transferring inventory to a contract created inside AgriDigital.
To perform a transfer to a buyer all you need to do is:
- On the Transactions Inventory screen select the green "New Transfer" button in the top right-hand corner.
- You can now enter the details for a particular contract by entering the Commodity, Season, Buyer and Reference Number (e.g. there may be a reference number on the contract, which was created outside AgriDigital and you may wish to use this or another reference).
- Once you have entered the appropriate details, you will see all inventories available to transfer and their different parameters (e.g. location, grade, quantity etc).
- To transfer one or more of these inventory deliveries, click the check box adjacent to the delivery/ies you desire to transfer. Their sum will be displayed in the bottom right-hand corner, next to “Total Selected Quantity”.
- Note that:
- You're able to edit the quantity you'd like to transfer of each line, and
- If the site has average quality information for oilseeds you'll be able to view it OR if the site average information is not available, you'll be able to enter it in.
- After checking all the inventory deliveries you wish to transfer to the contract, click the “Transfer Inventories” button at the bottom of the screen
- You will then be prompted to confirm that you are sure you would like to proceed with the transfer, click 'Yes, transfer inventories'.
You will now see this in the Transactions Deliveries list, with a delivery status of 'Transferred'.
If you make a mistake with your transfers, please contact the buyer you have made the transfer to directly to rectify the mistake.