Relevant to: Buyers
Navigation tree: Transactions > Inventory > New Transfer
You are able to transfer deliveries from your inventory to buyers who do not have an available contract in AgriDigital to transfer onto. This scenario can be due to the simple fact that the storage provider has implemented AgriDigital but the buyer you have sold to is not yet adding their contracts to AgriDigital.
Note: If you need to transfer to a buyer where there is a contract available in AgriDigital, you should read the article Buyers transferring inventory to a contract created inside AgriDigital.
To perform a transfer to a buyer all you need to do is:
- Navigate to the Transactions Inventory list and click the green “New Transfer” button in the top right-hand corner, this will take you to the transfer screen
- Then Select the appropriate Commodity, Season, Buyer and enter your reference number (e.g. there may be a reference number on the contract, which was created outside AgriDigital and you may wish to use this or another reference)
- You will now see all inventories available to transfer matching these parameters. To transfer one or more of these inventory deliveries, click the check box adjacent to the delivery/ies you desire to transfer
- As you select inventory deliveries, their sum will be displayed in the bottom-hand corner, next to “Total Selected Quantity”
- You're able to edit the quantity you'd like to transfer of each line, and
- If the site has average quality information for oilseeds you'll be able to view it OR if the site average information is not available, you'll be able to enter it in.
- After checking all the inventory deliveries you wish to transfer to the contract, click the “Transfer Inventories” button at the bottom of the screen
- You will be then prompted to confirm that you are sure you would like to proceed with the transfer, click ok
You will now see this in the Transactions Deliveries list, with a delivery status of 'Transferred'.
If you make a mistake with your transfers, please contact the buyer you have made the transfer to directly to rectify the mistake.