Relevant to: Buyers
Navigation tree: Transactions > Orders
Orders can be generated in 2 ways:
1. From the Orders > New Order screen. For details on this process see here.
To create a new order from the Orders feature, follow these simple steps:
- Navigate to the Orders feature within the Transaction module
- Once on the orders list screen, click on the green 'New Order' in the top right of the screen
- Fill in all of the details of the contract/inventory and then click the green 'Create Order' button at the bottom of the page
NOTE: All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory in order for the order to be created. If you are seeking an explanation for what the required fields are, then please refer to Definitions of Common Terms article here.
2. Directly from the Contract details screen. For more details on this see here.
Why isn't my full available inventory appearing for selection on my order?
If there are other orders for this inventory that are 'In Progress' or 'Unfulfilled' then this may be a reason your full available inventory is not appearing. Even though in Transactions > Inventory there is enough inventory, the system won't let you exceed the 'Ordered' qty.
To fix this problem you can either edit the current orders, or cancel those orders (if they are not expected to be filled) and create a new order.