Relevant to: Site Operators
Navigation tree: Storage > Deliveries
There are two methods to create a delivery onto an Ex-Farm contract for subscribed AgriDigital users:
- A Storage delivery, created by a Site Operator who uses the AgriDigital platform (detailed below)
- A Transactions delivery, created by a Buyer at a Site Operator who doesn't use the AgriDigital platform (please see Delivering onto an ExFarm Contract - Transactions Delivery)
When a subscribed AgriDigital trader wants to connect their purchase ex-farm contract to inventory at an AgriDigital site, an order contract (origin) to inventory (destination) must be used.
The following steps will guide you through this process:
- Buyer creates purchase ex-farm contract. The Buyer will arrange freight and logistics to pick up the grain ExFarm as per normal, (during the contract delivery period)
- Buyer will create a Transaction order with ex-farm contract as origin and AgriDigital site as destination.
- This order will appear in the Site operators Storage orders list screen. When this truck arrives at the site, the Site Operator creates a new delivery onto this order. This delivery will be "Buyer Receival (Order)" in the Storage module.
- The "Supplier" field of the delivery form should be set as the buyer of the grain (i.e. the buyer who created the Ex-Farm purchase contract as the title of the grain is now in their ownership).
- When the storage delivery is completed onto the order, the Buyer's inventory will be credited and the ex-farm contract will have the delivery applied to it.
The deliveries can be viewed as follows:
- The Buyer will see both deliveries, (a) and (b) in their Transaction module
- The Site Operator will see just the "Buyer Receival" delivery, (a), in their Storage module
- The Grower will see the "Purchase Delivery", (b) in their Transactions module