Relevant to: Site Operators
Navigation tree: Storage > Deliveries
There are two methods to create a delivery onto an Ex-Farm contract:
- A Storage delivery, created by a Site Operator who uses the AgriDigital platform (detailed below)
- A Transactions delivery, created by a Buyer at a Site Operator who doesn't use the AgriDigital platform (please see Delivering onto an ExFarm Contract - Transactions Delivery)
When there is an existing ExFarm contract in place, a Buyer can deliver to a Site Operator and the delivery can be allocated against the contract and have the ExFarm delivery settled.
The following steps through how this process works:
- A Buyer can organise logistics to pick up the grain ExFarm as per normal, (during the contract delivery period)
- When this truck arrives at a Site Operators location, the Site Operator will create a new delivery with a delivery type of "Buyer Receival (Contract)" in the Storage module.
- The "Supplier" field of the delivery form should be set as the buyer of the grain (i.e. the buyer who created the ExFarm purchase contract).
- The Site Operator should then complete the rest of the delivery form
- Once supplier and grade are entered, Site Operators will see a "Contract Reference" list that includes all of the matching contracts for that Buyer and the Grower (Note: all contracts will show in this drop-down, not just ExFarm contracts). Select the relevant ExFarm contract
- Press the green "save and close" button to complete the delivery
After and completing the Delivery, AgriDigital will then automatically create:
a) the usual "Buyer Receival (Inventory)" delivery, with the Buyer as the supplier, and
b) an ExFarm "Purchase Delivery" between the Grower and Buyer
These deliveries can be viewed as follows:
- The Buyer will see both deliveries, (a) and (b) in their Transaction module
- The Site Operator will see just the "Buyer Receival" delivery, (a), in their Storage module
- The Grower will see the "Purchase Delivery", (b) in their Transactions module
Note: The ExFarm Purchase Delivery will be automatically transferred onto the assigned contract and will be the delivery that is valued and paid against by the Buyer.