Relevant to: Site Operators
Navigation tree: Storage > Deliveries
There are two methods to create a delivery onto an Ex-Farm contract:
- A Storage delivery, created by a Site Operator who uses the AgriDigital platform (detailed below)
- A Transactions delivery, created by a Buyer at a Site Operator who doesn't use the AgriDigital platform (please see Delivering onto an ExFarm Contract - Transactions Delivery)
When there is an existing ExFarm contract in place, a Buyer can deliver to a Site Operator and the delivery can be allocated against the contract and have the ExFarm delivery settled.
Our Buyer Receival Contract delivery is our unique process to receive ex-farm deliveries. With ex-farm contracts, the ownership changes hand when it leaves the farm, therefore when it arrives at the weighbridge (your site), the delivery belongs to the buyer. Hence why we enter it as a Buyer Receival Contract type.
The following steps will guide you through this process:
- A Buyer can organise logistics to pick up the grain ExFarm as per normal, (during the contract delivery period)
- When this truck arrives at a Site Operators location, the Site Operator will create a new delivery with a delivery type of "Buyer Receival (Contract)" in the Storage module.
- The "Supplier" field of the delivery form should be set as the buyer of the grain (i.e. the buyer who created the ExFarm purchase contract).
- The Site Operator should then complete the rest of the delivery form
- Once supplier and grade are entered, Site Operators will see a "Contract Reference" list that includes all of the matching contracts for that Buyer and the Grower (Note: all contracts will show in this drop-down, not just ExFarm contracts). Select the relevant ExFarm contract
- Press the green "save and close" button to complete the delivery
After and completing the Delivery, AgriDigital will then automatically create:
a) the usual "Buyer Receival (Inventory)" delivery, with the Buyer as the supplier, and
b) an ExFarm "Purchase Delivery" between the Grower and Buyer
These deliveries can be viewed as follows:
- The Buyer will see both deliveries, (a) and (b) in their Transaction module
- The Site Operator will see just the "Buyer Receival" delivery, (a), in their Storage module
- The Grower will see the "Purchase Delivery", (b) in their Transactions module
Note: The ExFarm Purchase Delivery will be automatically transferred onto the assigned contract and will be the delivery that is valued and paid against by the Buyer.