Relevant to: Buyers
Navigation tree: Settings > Transactions > Payments
To create new payment terms, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the Payments tab within Settings > Transactions.
- Scroll to the bottom of the list Payment Terms
- Click on the green 'Add New Payment Terms' button
- Enter the Payment Term Name
- NOTE: The maximum number of characters possible is 50.
- Enter the Payment type (i.e. Days, End of Month, End of Week)
- Enter the Payment Term Duration (i.e. measured in days)
- Click the green 'Create payment term' button and the new payment term will be added to the list
To edit payment terms, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the Payments tab within Settings > Transactions
- Click the 'edit' button next to the payment term you wish to update
- NOTE: some payment terms are system default so cannot be edited
- Make any changes required and click the green 'Update Payment Term' button
To delete payment terms see the article here.