Relevant to: Buyers
Navigation tree: Settings > Transactions > Contracts
Add a new Contract term:
- Click on the Settings module in the Navigation Panel. Then, click the Transactions feature and then click on the Contracts tab
- You should now be viewing the contract terms and conditions list
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to select "Create New Contract Term"
- Add the name and description of your term
- If you wish to use the term as your default term on your Contract form, select "set as default" (shown below).
- Hit "Update Contract Term" to save
Edit a Contract term:
1. Once on the Settings > Transactions > Contracts page, select the "Edit" button next to the Contract term you wish to update.
2. This will allow you to change the name and description of your terms and conditions.
For details on how to format your Contract terms view the article here.
Delete a Contract term:
1. Select the "Edit" button on the Contract term you want to delete
2. Select "Delete Contract Term". This will delete the term immediately and it will be no longer viewed in the list of terms.