Relevant to: Growers
Navigation tree: Transactions > Contracts
Before reading this article, it is important you understand the different contract and delivery statuses. For a quick background on contract statuses, click here. Similarly, for a quick background on delivery statuses, click here.
As a grower, once you have delivered your product to the buyer, the buyer will create a delivery form. Upon this form being created, you will then have the ability to transfer/allocate that delivery to the existing contract that you have with the buyer. It is important that you do this, as the payment terms of your contract will not be initiated until you have transferred your delivery to its respective contract. In order to do this, follow these simple steps.
- Click on the Contracts feature in the Navigation panel.
- You will now see a list of contracts that you have made with buyers. Click on the contract that you wish to assign deliveries to. *Note; the delivery status of this contract should be 'awaiting deliveries' or 'in progress'.
- You will now see an electronic copy of your contract. At the top of screen, you will see a green 'transfer deliveries' button. Click this button.
- You will now see a list of your latest deliveries. To transfer/assign one or more of these deliveries to your contract, click the empty checkbox adjacent to the delivery you wish to transfer over
- After checking all the deliveries you wish to transfer to the contract, click the 'transfer deliveries' button at the bottom of screen.
Note: The maximum quantity that can be transferred to the contract is displayed at the top right of this screen and the total sum of all the deliveries you wish to transfer/have selected to transfer is shown at the bottom right of screen. Should the total quantity of the deliveries you have selected for transfer exceed the maximum quantity of the contract, your transfer will not go through.
Following the above, when you view the Deliveries table, you should now see a green status symbol adjacent to the deliveries that have been transferred.