Relevant to: Buyers and Growers
Navigation tree: Transactions > Contracts
When viewing your list of contracts, you will see a coloured symbol next to each individual contract. This symbol represents that particular contract's status. These statuses are explained below.
Awaiting deliveries (blue)
Once a contract is made, it will appear at the top of your list of contracts (as it is the newest to be created). Newly created contracts will have the blue "awaiting deliveries" icon position next to them as a default. This simply indicates that the contract has been created but no deliveries have been allocated to it yet.
In progress (yellow)
If a delivery has been allocated onto the contract but does not fulfil its minimum quantity requirements, then the status of the contract will be updated to "in progress", which is indicated by a yellow symbol.
A contract will be updated to "complete", indicated by a green symbol, in the following scenarios:
- The amount delivered is between the minimum/maximum quantity requirements AND the delivery end date has been reached.
- The amount delivered exactly matches the maximum quantity requirement.
A user can manually mark an "In progress" contract as "Complete" if the contract meets the following requirements:
- The contract is "In progress"
- The amount delivered is between the minimum/maximum quantity requirements
- The contract end date has not passed
- If the end date has passed, the contract will be marked as "unfulfilled". To revert the contract to "In progress", the creator of the contract must edit the contract and extend the delivery end date to the current or future date.
- The user is the creator of the contract
To manually mark as "Complete", navigate to the Contracts feature within the Transactions module and select the desired contract - generating the Contract Detail Form. Next, click the Options list drop-down and select "Complete Contract".
A contract is labelled as unfulfilled if the delivery end date has been reached but the minimum quantity requirement has not been met.
If a contract is cancelled, the status will update to red.