Relevant to: Growers
Navigation tree: Transactions > Deliveries > New Transfer
When you are transferring warehoused deliveries to buyers, you have the ability to split warehouse deliveries to specific quantities, satisfying a contract.
Note: Contract tolerances are used to permit quantity over and under, allowing full loads to be delivered onto a contract. The tolerance on the contract can be 12mt/5% or +/- 10mt or no tolerance.
To split your delivery:
1. Once on the new transfer screen - view grower transfer process via the following article Growers transferring warehouse deliveries to a contract created inside AgriDigital
2. Fill in the form with commodity, season, buyer and reference number.
3. The relevant deliveries will now be shown. To split deliveries, select the tick box next to the delivery you wish to transfer all or part of, and enter the desired quantity in the "selected" column.
4. Click the "transfer deliveries" button. Here you will be able to view two deliveries in the deliveries list. One will be -A and the other -B. The "-A" ticket will hold the desired quantity and a will have a green status "transferred. The "-B" ticket will hold the remaining delivery quantity and a blue status "warehoused".
5. If you wish to transfer more than one delivery: i.e. the total quantity of a delivery and part of another one, you will need to proceed in two independent transfers (see below).
a. First, transfer the delivery you are wanting to split.
b. Then complete the operation by another transfer of the total quantity of one or more deliveries.