Relevant to: Buyers
Navigation Tree: Settings > Account > File Upload
AgriDigital has the functionality to allow you to upload Delivery Files* containing deliveries to other Bulk storage handlers.
Simply select your chosen file upload type:
AgriDigital currently supports file uploads from:
- GrainCorp sites – GrainCorp delivery files can be uploaded
- Emerald sites – Emerald delivery files can be uploaded
- Viterra sites – Viterra delivery files can be uploaded
- GrainFlow sites - GrainFlow delivery files can be uploaded
- Other non-AgriDigital [supported] sites – delivery details for all other sites will need to be entered and uploaded via our AgriDigital Delivery file Upload Template. Refer to Using the AgriDigital Delivery File Upload Template for further information on this.
* n.b. The Delivery File is regularly referred to as The Acquisition File, a term used by Graincorp. For consistency, we have chosen to use the term Delivery File throughout our Knowledge Base articles.