Relevant to: Buyers and Site Operators
Navigation Tree: Settings > Account > Notifications
Custom email notifications can be created so that the correct people on your team are notified in an efficient and timely manner. To create a notification:
- Once you are on the Notifications page within the Settings module, select a feature (transaction invoice, transaction delivery).
- Choose a trigger event (created, edited, received) for the selected feature. Examples:
- Created = When a Team Member creates a delivery or invoice another Team Member will receive a notification.
- Edited = When a Team Member edits a delivery or invoice another Team Member will receive a notification.
- Received = When a Team Member receives an invoice from a counterparty another Team Member will receive a notification.
- Select the frequency of these emails and which Team Member receives these notifications. The notification will always be sent at the end of the period selected, end of hour/day/week, or can be chosen to be received in real time.
Example: A notification will be sent on a weekly basis (the frequency) to John Snow (the Team Member) when a transaction invoice (the feature) has been received (the trigger event).
Note: The user who would like to receive these notifications needs to first be set up as a Team Member in your system, for steps on this please see Creating a new Team Member.