Relevant to: Buyers
Navigation Tree: Transactions > Deliveries
Payment due dates within AgriDigital can be updated individually or in bulk, see below for details.
Individual delivery update:
A user can edit the delivery due date if 1) the user has created the delivery 2) no sales invoice / RCTI has been created and 3) if the deliveries status is shown as "transferred". To update the payment due date, follow these steps:
- Click on the Deliveries feature within the Transactions module and select the delivery that you would like to update the payment due date on.
- Once on the delivery details form, click on the green button in the top right-hand corner that says "edit due date".
- When you change the due date you will be required to leave a comment as to why the update is occurring to ensure complete transparency and audit trail with your customers.
NOTE: If the "edit due date" button is unavailable, the explanation pop-up with advise you as to why this may be.
Bulk delivery update:
Update delivery payment due dates in bulk to save time and effort when updating multiple deliveries. To do so, follow the few steps below:
1. Go to Payments > Delivery Payments section of the platform
2. Select the Bulk Actions drop down menu (next to the 'Export' button in the top right), click 'Bulk edit due dates' option
2. Select the tick box of any uninvoiced deliveries you wish to update
3. The confirmation pop will allow you to select a new due date (shown below) and add a comment for the change if required.
4. Click 'update' to confirm the changes.
NOTE: To be able to update the payment due date, your Delivery must meet the following criteria: (a) You are the creator of the Contract
(b) The Delivery in uninvoiced