Relevant to: Buyers
Navigation Tree: Transactions > Deliveries
Payment due dates within AgriDigital can be updated individually or in bulk, see below for details.
Individual delivery update:
A user can edit the delivery due date if 1) the user has created the delivery 2) no sales invoice / RCTI has been created and 3) if the deliveries status is shown as "transferred". To update the payment due date, follow these steps:
- Click on the Deliveries feature within the Transactions module and select the delivery that you would like to update the payment due date on.
- Once on the delivery details form, click on the green button in the top right-hand corner that says "edit due date".
- When you change the due date you will be required to leave a comment as to why the update is occurring to ensure complete transparency and audit trail with your customers.
NOTE: If the "edit due date" button is unavailable, the explanation pop-up with advise you as to why this may be.
Bulk delivery update:
Update delivery payment due dates in bulk to save time and effort when updating multiple deliveries. To do so, follow the few steps below:
1. Go to Payments > Delivery Payments section of the platform
2. Select the tick box of any uninvoiced deliveries you wish to update
3. The confirmation pop will allow you to select a new due date (shown below) and add a comment for the change if required.
4. Click 'update due dates' to confirm the changes.