Relevant to: Buyers
Navigation Tree: Transactions > Orders
An order is labelled as unfulfilled if the order's delivery end date has been reached and the order's minimum quantity requirement has not been met (See Order Definitions). To cancel an unfulfilled order:
- Navigate to the Orders feature within the Transactions module and select the desired order to view the detailed order form. Next, select "Edit Order". This option will only be available if you created the order.
- Extend the order "End date" to some future date within the associated contract's delivery window. Important Notes Below:
- If the associated contract's due date has been passed, a user must edit the contract's end date to some future date.
- Only now will a user be able to extend the order delivery due date. Once this order's due date is updated, the order's status will change to "In Progress" or "Awaiting Deliveries".
- If the order updates to "Awaiting Deliveries", the order is now cancelable. If the order updates to "In Progress", this means that previous deliveries have been allocated against the order but the order's minimum quantity has not been met. "In Progress" orders cannot be cancelled. However, a user can reverse the deliveries under certain situations and return the order to "In Progress".
- Complete the update by selecting "Update Order". If steps 1-2 worked correctly, the contract should update to "In Progress".
- Next, select "cancel order" from the green "options" drop-down on the detailed order form.