Relevant to: Buyers
Navigation tree: Transactions > Contracts > New Contract
To add a new location, navigate to the Contracts feature within the Transactions module and select "New Contract" and proceed to fill out the form.
In the "Locations" sub-section of the contract form, follow these few steps:
- Select the green button "create new location".
- Add the location custom name and relevant "reference location".
* The reference location is the closest region to the desired site. This will be used to identify regional characteristics such as pricing data.
- Now, use the "location search" to find the desired address; if located, the inputs will be automatically generated. If not, double-click on the map and the relevant input fields will appear.
- Select "create" and the location will be permanently saved in AgriDigital's locations list.
Note: A new location can be created if the selected contract "price basis" is any
of the following, Delivered Buyer, Delivered Grower, Ex-Farm (Grower).