Relevant to: Buyers
Navigation Tree: Transactions > Payments
A user can generate payments tied to completed deliveries by:
- Navigate to the Payments feature within the Transactions module and select the green "New Payments" button.
- Once selected, a prompt will appear requiring you to select a "Payment Date".
- By selecting "Yes, generate payments", a payment for all deliveries due to be paid on or before the selected payment date will be generated and marked as "unprocessed".
- Once a payment is generated, a corresponding RCTI invoice will be created and marked as "unpaid".
And to update a payment once it has been paid:
- Directly next to the generated payment, you can mark the payment as "processed" once the actual payment has been made in your external accounting system.
- In turn, the status of the associated invoices will be updated to "paid".
- If the delivery was created with a future date but within the selected "Payment Date" window, the invoice will remain as "unpaid" until 5:00 p.m. on the delivery date.
To cancel a payment, see this article.