Relevant to: All Users
Navigation Tree: N/A
AgriDigital is a web-based platform that users can access on their desktop, tablets and mobile devices. AgriDigital also has a native Desktop App.
The AgriDigital Desktop App offers seamless access to the AgriDigital Platform on Windows computers. All users are able to download the Desktop App as it has the full capabilities of accessing the website. The Desktop App will also have some exclusive features not available via the website, such as the Weighbridge Integration Feature (link).
The Desktop App will automatically update when new features are released so it will not require you to manually update software versions at all.
The Desktop App installation process can be accessed via this link: AgriDigital Desktop App
How to install desktop app:
1. Right click on the AgriDigital Desktop App link above and open in new window;
2. Click on the downloaded file once processed;
3. Click on file named 'Agridigital Setup 0.7.6' and 'extract all', extract zip folders and choose your location for this to be saved to ie Desktop and click on 'extract'
4. You may need to change your settings>apps & features and allow this to be downloaded. Click in the section 'Choose where to get apps' and select the option in the dropdown box to 'Anywhere'.
5. Once installed you'll be able to view the AgriDigital Desktop version on your PC.
Once downloaded, we recommend saving the application to the taskbar on your computer for ease of access.