Relevant to: Site Operators
Navigation Tree: Storage > Deliveries
Once a user has registered their weighbridge computer (link) and integrated their weighbridge hardware (link), the AgriDigital platform will be enabled to automatically record and publish weighbridge data.
This integration will take place live during the weighbridge process and will be recorded on the "New Delivery" form. To record this data, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the Deliveries feature within the Storage module and select "New Delivery";
- Begin to fill in the template until you get to the "Weights" subsection;
- Once the truck drives onto the weighbridge, a green capture box will appear beside the Tare/Gross input fields and will display the weights (See example below);
- Click on the green Capture box and the captured weight will appear in the corresponding input field.
Note: If auto-capture is not working but weighbridge is online and showing reading, your *Baud Rate may need to be increased, via your Device Config setup.
* The baud rate is the rate at which information is transferred in a communication channel. Baud rate is commonly used when discussing electronics that use serial communication. In the serial port context, "9600 baud" means that the serial port is capable of transferring a maximum of 9600 bits per second.