Relevant to: Buyers
Navigation Tree: Transactions > Inventory
The Transaction Inventory Details screen can be viewed when clicking on an individual Location-Grade-Season item in the Inventory feature of the Transactions module.
There are three sections of the list screen:
1) Inventory Movements
The Inventory Movements section shows a list of the inventory movements that have gone in or out of the stack, with the most recent at the top. It displays the following columns:
- Date: the date of the movement
- Delivery Number: the delivery number associated with the movement
- Type: Indicates if the movement was a Purchase, Sale, Transfer or Inventory movement
- Movement Quantity: The final quantity (shrunk or unshrunk) that makes it into the stack. This may or may not be equal to the quantity shown on the delivery. The sign indicates whether the movement occurred into (+) or out of (-) the stack
- Quantity: The final total quantity in the stack after the movement occurs
- FIS Adj Price: This is the FIS Adjusted Price calculated for the inventory movement based on the details of the movement (See related article). In parentheses, there is a symbol indicating whether the impact that movement had on the W/A FIS Adj Price was positive, negative or neutral. The amount in the parentheses is equal to the difference between the W/A FIS Adj Price before vs after the movement occurred
- W/A FIS Adj Price: This is the Weighted Average FIS Adjusted Price for the whole stack that occurs as a result of the movement (See related article)
The History section includes a dual axis chart showing the ending Quantity and W/A FIS Adj Price as a result of each movement over time. It will only chart the movements being displayed in the Inventory Movement section list. The minimum and maximum on each axis is representative of the list screen and will update dynamically.
The Details section shows a gauge chart of the current state of the stack relative to its min and max values, displaying:
- (A) = Current Quantity and W/A FIS Price
- (B) = Minimum Quantity and W/A FIS Price
- (C) = Maximum Quantity and W/A FIS Price
Note: This only includes movements you have displayed on the Inventory Movements list.