Relevant to: Site Operators
Navigation Tree: Settings > Storage > Integrations
AgriDigital must recognize at least one port on your computer in order to allow for weighbridge integration. To troubleshoot a computer port issue, navigate to the Storage feature within the Settings module and select Integrations from the ribbon. Select add/edit computer and you will be taken to a screen that is reflected in the two images below.
If your screen looks like Example A (no ports are listed), AgriDigital has not been able to recognize a port, and a user should follow the instructions below:
- Download the setup-com0com attachment.
- Follow the instructions until you reach the "Choose Components" screen. Select all option fields and continue installation.
- Once installed, a prompt will appear to "Finish" the setup. Select "Launch SetUp" and then click "Finish".
- You will now see the image below. Check the encircled boxes and select apply.
- Next, restart the AgriDigital app and navigate to Settings > Storage > Integrations and Select add/edit computer. Note: You can only register one computer.
- The ports circled below in blue should now be displayed below the Ports field. Select the same "Device configuration" for each port. Select "Register Computer"/"Update Computer".