Relevant to: Site Operators
Navigation Tree: N/A
The AgriDigital platform can automatically record and publish data from your weighbridge to a Delivery. This is one of our many initiatives to enable automation throughout the AgriDigital ecosystem.
To integrate your weighbridge to the AgriDigital platform, follow the outlined steps:
- Physically connect the weighbridge scale head to your computer
- The majority of scale heads will have a serial port (or similar port) on the back of the device. This scale head will need to be connected to your computer via wire to wire.
- Some legacy devices may not have this required port, we believe that the most efficient fix is to purchase a new port head. This will cost between $1,500 - $2,000 AUS Dollars.
- If you have any questions regarding the connection between the scale head and your computer we recommend contacting one of the local weighbridge companies. Sample list: Weigh Out West | Accu Weigh | Nuweigh Australia | Warbah Weighing Service | Rinstrum | Mettler Toledo | Kelba
- Download the AgriDigital Desktop App (see link)
- The AgriDigital platform is now available via the AgriDigital Desktop App. The Desktop App will also have some exclusive features not available via the website, such as the Weighbridge Integration feature.
- Configure your Device (see link)
- The configuration process allows your computer to transfer the weighbridge data from the port head to AgriDigital.
- Register your Computer (see link)
- This is the last step to finalize the integration.
- Collect live Data (see link)
- Now you are ready to go. Capture live weighbridge data in the New Deliveries form via the AgriDigital Desktop App.