Relevant to: Buyers
Navigation Tree: Transactions > Payments
A Recipient Created Tax Invoice, known as an RCTI, is an invoice that is generated by the buyer on behalf of the supplier (a grower).
To create an RCTI, execute the following steps:
- Navigate to the Payments module and select "New Payment"
- A prompt will appear that contains a date input field and a green button confirming that you want to generate payments.
- Choose an appropriate date and select "yes, generate payments". AgriDigital will generate a payment, with a downloadable ABA and CSV file, for all deliveries due to be paid on or before the selected date.
- Now, navigate to the Invoices module and select "Generate Invoice". This will generate an invoice for all non-invoiced deliveries where you are the seller or the counterparty is a grower. Deliveries will be allocated onto one invoice if belonging to the same contract.
- Once the invoice has been paid, navigate to the Payments module and locate the relevant payment. Select, "Processed".
- This will automatically update the RCTI to "paid".