Relevant to: All Users
Navigation Tree: All list Screens
All list screens have been equipped with a dynamic search that enables users to quickly identify and locate desired metrics and entries.
- All rows/columns that are on the list view screen will be scoured by the search engine. This includes all rows/columns that can not be seen on a computer monitor due to pagination and right scrolling. However, entries that are excluded due to filtering or list screen customisation will not be searched.
- Modify the breadth of your search by adjusting the customised view and filters.
B) Search Method:
- The search engine uses an algorithm to rank results based on relevance. The most relevant results will appear at the top of the list view.
- For example, if a user were to search "Melbourne" in the Contracts list screen, entries with Melbourne or Melbourne Port as the location will both appear but Melbourne locations will appear at the top of the list.
C) Additional Search Details:
- Misspelt words will not appear in the search results.
- The search engine will allow for users to search by prefix but not by suffix. For example, if a user types Mel, the search engine will capture entries like Melbourne or Melbourne Port; however, typing bourne will not return any Melbourne related entries.