Relevant to: All Users
Navigation Tree: All List Screens > Customise View
Adding/removing filters guide
A user can add/remove filters to each list screen so that only relevant data is displayed. This is a powerful tool that enables a user to quickly generate reports and establish relevant information for nuanced analyses. To add/remove filters execute the following:
- Navigate to a list screen via one of the primary modules: Contracts, Orders, Deliveries, Etc.
- Next, select "Customise View".
- .Look at the "Selected Columns" section and look for column names that have a blue signal icon next to them. By selecting these icons the column will appear on the right side as a filter.
- Remove filters by selecting the red (-) icon next to each filter's heading.
- Select, Apply or Apply & Save Changes.
Filter criteria definitions
There are four different types of filters:
- is between: filter results to display entries between two numerical values or dates (Ex. Contract Qty between 100 and 200 tons)
- is empty: filter results to display entries with blanks in a specific column. This could be particularly helpful for a user that wants to search for incomplete information in a document (Ex. Grade is blank).
- includes: filter results to display entries that include a specific requirement (Ex. location is Sydney)
- is not: filter results to display entries that do not include a specific requirement (Ex. status is not In Progress)