Relevant to: Buyer Users
Navigation tree: Settings > Transactions > Contracts > Add New Contract Term
When creating or editing Contract Terms within Settings > Contract, you have a formatting toolbar. This toolbar allows you to create professional, personalised terms with formatting features including.
To do so follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to the Contract Terms section of the platform and scroll to the bottom of the page to "Add new contract term"
2. Add the Contract Term Name and Description. In the Description section you will see the formatting tool bar (shown below).
3. The toolbar allows you to personalise the following:
- Font size, colour, highlight
- Text Style; bold, underline, italics, strike-through
- Bullet points and numbering
- Paragraph alignments and indenting
- Insert Hyperlink
- Insert Images
- Signature line using underscore