To re-grade your stock at a site that is not subscribed with AgriDigital, you can follow the steps below:
1. Go to Transactions > Orders and create a new order.
2. Select the Type as Inventory-Inventory and ensure the Origin and Destination location are the same.
3. Select the origin grade and destination grade which will determine the re-grade.
4. You must tick the 'Stock Swap' box and then hit Create Order.
5. You will then be able to create a Transactions (order) delivery that will complete this order and re-grade your inventory.
NB: shrink will not be applied for this delivery.