To upload Consignment containers, this can be done in two ways:
1. Individual Container creation (Transaction Deliveries):
Navigation: Transaction > Deliveries > New Delivery
Container details can be uploaded individually via the Transaction Delivery form, entering details such as container number, seal numbers and vehicle ID (shown below). For more details on how to create a new Transaction Delivery, see here.
2. Bulk upload containers:
Navigation: Settings > Account > File Upload
If receiving container details from an external site operator to AgriDigital, you are able to bulk upload these details in one convenient file upload. For more details on how to upload these container details in bulk (feature shown below), see the Knowledge Base article here.
Navigation: Storage > Deliveries > New Delivery OR Settings > Account > File Upload
Storage users can upload containers or deliveries via the Delivery file uploader (process outlined above) OR individually through Storage > Deliveries.
For Storage Deliveries, containers can be added by completing a few steps:
1. Navigate to the New Delivery form within Storage Deliveries module
2. Enter your Delivery details (a few key Delivery fields for Consignments are outlined below):
- Container Details: An important section for Consignments is the 'Container Details' section. Enter your Container Number, Seal 1 and Seal 2 (if required).
- Weights: Tare and Gross weight will automatically calculate the Net weight (and be displayed on Consignment documents).
- Commodity details: Quality details and grade can be selected and will be displayed on the delivery document.
3. Save Delivery. You can edit and update later if required.