Navigation: Settings > Account > File Upload
For Transactions users, Consignment containers are uploaded to AgriDigital via the File Upload feature within Settings. This allows the bulk uploading of container delivery details for your Consignment.
To upload Consignment containers, follow a few steps below:
1. Navigate to the File Upload tab
2. Select 'File type'. This could be one of the 4 largest bulk handlers in Australia (GrainCorp, Viterra, Emerald, GrainFlow), and for all other sites the 'AgriDigital' type would be selected. (NOTE: If using the AgriDigital file template, view here for details on the required file format.)
3. Select file. Upload by selecting the Delivery file from your computer (shown below).
4. Click 'Upload' and you will receive a confirmation email. (If unsuccessful you will receive a notification email outlining the issues, see here for more details on this).
5. Deliveries will be autogenerated and appear in Transactions > Deliveries section of your platform. The list of containers relevant to the Consignment will be displayed in relevant Internal Documents (e.g Packing List).
Navigation: Storage > Deliveries > New Delivery OR Settings > Account > File Upload
Storage users can upload containers or deliveries via the Delivery file uploader (process outlined above) OR individually through Storage > Deliveries.
For Storage Deliveries, containers can be added by completing a few steps:
1. Navigate to the New Delivery form within Storage Deliveries module
2. Enter your Delivery details (a few key Delivery fields for Consignments are outlined below):
- Container Details: An important section for Consignments is the 'Container Details' section. Enter your Container Number, Seal 1 and Seal 2 (if required).
- Weights: Tare and Gross weight will automatically calculate the Net weight (and be displayed on Consignment documents).
- Commodity details: Quality details and grade can be selected and will be displayed on the delivery document.
3. Save Delivery. You can edit and update later if required.