Relevant to: Buyers
Navigation tree: Settings > Account > File Upload
To upload a Cash Price file, please follow these steps:
- Navigate to Settings > Account > File Upload.
- Select the 'Cash price' from the filetype drop down list.
- Click the Choose File button to select the cash price file from its location on your computer (click here for a separate article or scroll down to access the template and guidance document).
- Click the green Upload button.
You will soon receive an email to confirm the file upload. If there are any issues with your cash price file the email will include an error text file which you can use to determine any changes you may need to make before re-uploading.
Note: Do not re-upload your file until you have received a confirmation email from AgriDigital, as this may cause an error.
Note: Ensure that your excel file is saved in a .csv format. Note that excel has a habit of saving your excel file in .txt format
What does your cash price look like once it has been uploaded?
After uploading your cash price file, your cash prices will be processed in AgriDigital and should soon be viewable as 'Active' prices in the Prices list, in the Transactions module.
AgriDigital Cash Price File Upload Template
Please find attached:
- AgriDigital Cash Price File Upload Template - This template is specific to Buyer users. It includes example data. To use this template, please delete the data but keep the column headings (i.e keep row 1).
- AgriDigital Cash Price File Upload Guidance Document - AgriDigital has created a data structure in the template file to allow a smooth upload of cash prices into our system. The data structure is identified in this document with descriptions for each column.
- 2019-20 Receival Grades by Site Operator and Location - A quick reference sheet to identify which grades Site Operators are receiving this harvest. Buyers should note that the grade names used in this sheet are the preferred option for creating a Cash Price.