Orders in AgriDigital allow users to link contracts and inventory movements. When creating a Transaction Order, the Start and End dates fields at the top of the form will dictate which origin and destination contract you can select.
- For origin contracts, the Order start date must fall within the contract date window.
- For destination contracts, the Order end date must fall within the contract date window.
You have an export contract with a date window 5 weeks into the future and you want to start packing today. You would:
- Put today as the start date of the order
- Select a day within the sale contract delivery window
- In the Origin section, select Inventory
- In Destination, select 1) Contract (sale) for type and the corresponding contract in the dropdown