Relevant to: Buyers
Navigation Tree: Transactions > Invoices
Invoices split because all of the payment due dates are not the same.
If you have created an invoice and it has split, these are the best steps to follow:
NOTE: Have the Contract Number on hand as you will need this later.
1. Navigate to Transactions > Payments.
2. Click on Delivery Payments.
3. In the search box, enter the Contract Number associated with the deliveries you are wanting to invoice. All deliveries associated with that Contract Number will pop up.
4. In the 'Delivery Payment Due Date' column, there will be one or more dates that aren't the same.
5. To change them all to the same date (so they are all on one invoice):
- Click Bulk Actions > Bulk Action Edit Due Dates which should be on the right hand side. Before you do this, make sure there are no invoices for these deliveries as you can't change them if there is an invoice. You will need to cancel any existing invoices
- Select the little box next to the one you want to change, it will prompt you to select the new date and add an optional comment. Save.
6. Now that all the dates are in the same column, all deliveries will generate onto the same invoice.