Relevant to: Site Operators and Buyer Users
Navigation tree: Storage > Inventory > Ownership
The following steps describe the process for a Site Operator to re-grade or re-season their Buyer’s inventory at their site(s).
As the manager of this stock, the permission of this process sits with the Site Operator.
If you require your inventory to be re-graded or re-seasoned at an AgriDigital site, you will need to request the site to complete this process for you.
Re-grading and re-seasoning inventory
Note: along with reading the steps below, please watch the video to see these steps in action.
- Navigate to the Storage > Inventory > Ownership tab;
- Go into the Buyer’s inventory that needs to be updated;
- Hit the ‘Edit inventory’ button on the top right-hand side of the screen;
- Enter the new grade and/or season and quantity of stock to be updated;
- Confirm the change of this stock by hitting the ‘Update inventory’ button;
- You can now see the movement which will be displayed as ‘re-grade’ or ‘re-season’;
- optional step: you may notice that even though your re-grade/re-season has successfully completed, your bins do not automatically deduct the adjusted inventory.
So a further step to square up your bin inventory is to complete a bin to bin order, you can follow these steps to clean up your segregations.
- The W/A FIS price of the stock is re-calculated based on the inventory price that is detailed in this article.
- Please note there is no reverse action for this process. If you require to reverse the change made to the inventory, you will need to re-adjust the inventory by following the process above again.
If you are wanting to re-grade your stock at an unsubscribed site, please refer to the following article here.