Relevant to: Buyers
Disclaimer: For the M2M tool to provide accurate information, all open contracts, adjustments and inventory data must be complete in your AgriDigital account.
The tool will highlight any missing data the 'Workings' tab.
The AgriDigital M2M tool is an excel-based tool that enables you to simply and easily import your AgriDigital data and ascertain your unrealised profit / loss position given the spot prices you insert.
To use the tool, open the attachment and follow the steps below:
1. Go to Transactions > Dashboard > Reports. Export and download the "Open contracts and inventory report".
2. Open the M2M spreadsheet and import the "Open contracts and inventory report" into the model by selecting 'Import file date'.
3. Your file upload should only take 3-5 seconds and you will be notified once it is complete.
4. Go to the 'Checks' tab. This tab will show you missing data highlighted in red. If there are missing values, you can check the related data in the Imported Data tab which will also be highlighted red. You can then review the contract or inventory values, if you're needing assistance resolving this missing data you can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Navigate to the Spot Prices tab, and enter the prices you wish to use to for your M2M.
6. Review your P&L in the Unrealised P&L tab.