Navigation: Transactions > Contracts
When a subscribed user creates a new contract with the price basis Delivered - Buyer and the primary location is a storage site, an order cannot be created from this contract. As the delivered location is a site, the platform expects that the truck will go over the weighbridge on-site and the delivery will go into inventory for the purchaser. By default, the deliveries applied directly to this order will go into inventory and an order from Contract to Inventory is not needed.
In the scenario that a subscribed user is doing a back-to-back contract with the primary location at a site, an order is still not possible to connect the contracts. Instead, a workaround for this scenario is to create a Delivered Buyer location with the same name as the site and use it for both contracts. This will enable you to then create an order between the contracts and apply the appropriate deliveries to the order to satisfy both contracts.
An example of this workaround is outlined below.
1. Navigate to Transactions > Contracts > New Contract
2. Select Delivered Buyer price basis and complete the relevant contract information for your purchase contract.
3. When you get to the location fields, hit 'create new location' and follow the prompts to create a new Delivered Buyer location with the same address as the site (see below).
4. Repeat steps 1-3 again for your sale contract.
5. You will now be able to create an order between your sale and purchase contracts.