Relevant to: Buyers
Navigation tree: Transactions > Inventory
As a subscribed AgriDigital buyer, you can create and adjust your inventory at sites whose Site Operators are not users of AgriDigital.
You can also adjust the W/A FIS price at any site - even when the Site Operator uses AgriDigital. See this article for instructions on that.
To create inventory:
- Select 'Create inventory' in the top right hand corner.
- Fill in the form with location, season, commodity and grade.
- N.B. Only sites owned by organisations you have a connection with, who are not subscribed to AgriDigital, will display in this list.
- Enter the quantity you want for this inventory.
- If you want, you can enter in a W/A FIS price. See this article for more information on this figure.
- You can also enter in a reference for the transfer.
- Select 'Create inventory'
If you enter in details that correspond to existing inventory, you will see a 'current quantity' and this message:
If you select 'create inventory', it will adjust the inventory to be the updated quantity.
After you've selected 'Create inventory', you'll be taken to the inventory details screen of the inventory you have just created/adjusted.
To adjust inventory:
- Navigate to the specific inventory you want to adjust.
- Select 'Edit inventory' in the top right hand corner.
- You will be able to enter in the new quantity and (optionally) a new W/A FIS price or reference.
Note: at an AgriDigital site, you can only edit the W/A FIS price.
You can view a report of all adjustments in the Transactions Dashboard.