Relevant to: All users
Navigation Tree: Delivery List screens
After creating a delivery using the delivery form, it will show up on the Delivery List Screen as shown below:
The Delivery List screen is a list of all the deliveries recorded to your organisation.
The Delivery List screen has several features such as dynamic search, sort, filter and exporting of the data.
The Delivery List screen synchronises with the AgriDigital database in near real time.
Every time you create, edit, update or delete a new delivery this will get updated in the list screen too.
However, if you created, edited, updated or deleted a new delivery and it did not get updated it has not been lost. Sometimes the Delivery List screen sync can be delayed.
A good way to check if the delivery has been created, edited or updated is to go directly to the delivery details via the browser URL.
- Go to your browser and open the AgriDigital web app
- Navigate to the Deliveries module via either the Transactions or Storage modules
- In the browser address bar you will see:
- Where ABC123 is your auto-generated unique organisation ID - do not share or change this.
- Add to the URL the following:
- Where 1234567 is the delivery number without the "D"
- This will load up the delivery and all the details with the most up to date information.
The Deliveries List screen will attempt an automatic refresh and sync and the data will show up later in the day.
If you still require further assistance, please create a support ticket here.
AgriDigital Feedback Community
You can also review, upvote and create feedback suggestions at the AgriDigital Feedback Community Portal https://agridigital.hellonext.co/b/AgriDigital-Feedback. The feedback portal provides you a way to interact with the AgriDigital community, keep track of updates across the products, subscribe to email notifications when new features are made available and provide your thoughts on the future of the AgriDigital products.