View and create orders in AgriDigital.
To view an order, follow these simple steps:
- Click on “Orders” in the navigation panel;
- You can now see a list of data that is sorted by date. It also displays:
- An Order Number
- Origin type
- Origin location
- Origin grade
- Destination type
- Destination location
- Destination grade
- Quantity delivered
- Start Date
- End Date
You can download your orders to a PDF.
- Click the contract that you wish to download it will open a PDF image.
- Download the PDF.
Create an out turn order.
- Under Inventory, Click on “New Order”
- Fill in the Order Details
- In Origin, select “Inventory” as Type, and select your Location. Ensure that you have your Location selected to select your Destination type or it will not allow appropriate fields to be completed.
- In Destination, select “Reference” as Type
- Fill in the other information as required