Ensure your business name is displaying correctly in the AgriDigital Platform and within NGR.
Changes have been made to ensure that where available, the ‘Display Name’ provided in NGR is displayed in AgriDigital.
For context, over time NGR has adjusted the way in which details are captured and displayed, resulting in historic data being more prominent than current business name on occasions. This may mean that a growers business name appears differently than it previously has in the AgriDigital Platform.
If your business name is displaying differently than it should, the steps outlined in the below section will help adjust this.
Your business name is displaying as 'Farming 111 Address Street, Location" and should be 'Farming'
How to update your business name in NGR
In order for any of the growers to fix their Display Name in AgriDigital, it must be fixed in NGR.
- log into your NGR account.
- select the business name you are amending.
- Click on the drop down for your business name (Highlighted below with the red asterisk '*') and respect your business name.
- Doing this action will then update the title name and registered entity name correctly.
- Within 24 hours the NGR Sync will update in AgriDigital Platform to display the correct name.